Friday, May 31, 2013

29/30



This is going to be super short because it's late and I'm exhausted but I wanted you all to get excited with us as we are heading into our FINAL day of this detox!!!!!!!! I truly can't believe I was able to stick with something for 30 days!!!! The results have been AMAZING (and would you believe I've only gotten my lazy bum to the gym 5 times this month?!?!) and I can't wait to share the results with you Sunday afternoon! I'm so curious to see how many inches Scott and I lost in total. We've both been keeping track of our weight, which has been motivating and delightful watching the numbers go down and down!

We've been eating a lot of left over this past week because we had SO much food in the fridge! But the left overs are almost gone, so tonight we made turkey tortillas again :) it was really yummy! Mom and Dad Custer are home and they enjoyed the meal just as much as us!!

 
                                                The three of us made dinner together :)

This morning we went to the Castle Rock Outlets. I have been waiting for this day for the whole month, when I could finally go and buy clothes that FIT me! I've been trying to get by with baggy jeans and loose shirts for a couple weeks now. Which is a great problem, but a discouraging one too, I haven't felt comfortable in my clothes for a while, so I was so ready and so excited to get to go shopping! And shop I did!!! I said yes...yes...yes...yes...yes...yes...yes...to several items at the GAP outlet. Their sales were awesome! I also got a couple cute things at Aeropostale. So you'll probably see me in new outfits over the next few month or so till I've worn everything once :P I had barely used any of my 'fire' money to repurchase clothes since we lost the house. I was given all of my maternity clothes (as I was 15 weeks preggo when we lost the house and all of our belongings), which was SUCH a blessing. Then after Megan was born I bought a few shirts, dresses and a few jeans that fit my post preggo body, but now I no longer fit anything I own. I'm not exaggerating one bit. So it was pretty fun being able to shop, I don't think I've owned so many new clothes in my life! Though one thing I know, I've always been a thrift shopper and I always will. My Tampa, FL friends knew about "my thrift store" where I always bought my clothes. There must have been a rich person who wore my size, because I could always find super cute clothes for a few dollars every week! One time my best buy was a 'GUESS' dress that till had the tag on it, it read $54, I bought it off the rack for $2.50 :D Ok, now I'm totally off topic and this was meant to be short, never trust me when I say that! ANYHOW! All of that to say, new clothes are wonderful (and pricey) but you'll always find something in my closet from a thrift store, no doubt!

OK I completely rambled, I guess I had more to get off my chest than I thought :P

Here's one last pic of Liv helping me this morning. She's such an encourager! I gave her a fashion show of my new clothes, and every time I came out wearing something different she'd always say "oooooooooooo that's cute!" I foresee many mommy/daughter shopping spree adventures as she gets older!


No comments:

Post a Comment