Sunday, June 2, 2013

THE RESULTS!

So here I sit. Day 31. Feeling happy and healthy but exhausted because it's almost midnight again (it's just how we live most nights).

I woke up this morning feeling a little apprehensive about the day. Not knowing quite how I would react to life "off" the detox. But because I loooooooove the protein shakes so much, I made myself one for breakfast. Because of the self discipline I've learned over the past 30 days, I said no to the bread last night and also to the donuts at church. Because I have learned how badly dairy and gluten effect my system, I asked for the Gluten Free menu at Hacienda Colorado at lunch.



 Because we still have left overs from this week, I ate an almost detox friendly meal at dinner. And because soda just didn't look that good this evening at small group, I drank water. BUT.......there is one thing I indulged in this evening...can you guess what it was?

Yep :) the purple cow :)
This kind as well. I shared the whole block with our small group, because I knew if I had opened it while I was by myself, I probably would have eaten the whole thing. So I made sure they would help me finish it tonight! I ended up having 4 pieces, but I think I could have easily stopped at two. A little bit after it had settled I felt heavy in my tummy, and kinda regretted eating it! I can count the number of times I've regretted eating chocolate in my life on one hand. It didn't have the same thrill as it used it, it didn't satisfy my desire like it used to. Chocolate sadly/thankfully has lost a lot of pull in my life....wow!!!!! Now that's progress!

So I shall get to our stats now, because you are all probably wondering by now!! :D

Over 30 days, Scott lost a total of.......drum roll please............and scroll down ;)






































TWENTY POUNDS!!!!!!!!!  and 8.5inches over his body!!!! Well done Scott!! I know you are determined to lose more, but WOW what an incredible start!! I'm so proud of how well you stuck to this detox with me :D I couldn't be more thankful having you to go through it with!


And for myself I lost a total of...........................











































TEN POUNDS!!! and 7.75inches over my body. All of my baby weight is gone, and I'm actually back to the weight I was when we got married at 19. I can hardly believe it! I never thought I'd get back here after 2 kids! Ladies!!!! IT CAN BE DONE! Do not settle!

So combined we lost 30lbs and 16.25 inches :D I'd say this detox was a HUGE success! Thank you Arbonne for your 30 day feeling fit kit. Don't be alarmed at the $$, you never pay full price! If you have any questions about this detox, please don't hesitate to ask me! I'd love to share this experience with you! It honestly was a lot easier than we both thought it would be!

So here's a pic of us then:




And here's a pic of us now :)




And here's a pic of my favorite outfit I bought at GAP the other day (sorry it's blurry! ;) Can't wait to wear it out! Here we come summer!


Thank you so much for journeying with us the past 30 days! You've all been such an encouragement and terrific supporters and I hope that we have been a little bit an of inspiration to you along the way too!  

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Scott and Fiona! Good for you - keep up the GREAT work! Can't wait to see you all in person, hopefully, soon! We will be in CO from the 1st of July until about the 18th or so (we'll be at a retreat from the 2nd to the 12th, so after that, maybe we could have some time with you all?) We'll be in touch!
    Love from the Tebbes ;o)

    ReplyDelete