Saturday, May 18, 2013

Half way there!

I'm falling behind!

I was planning on posting our half way results yesterday, but I was out of the house most of the day, then we had some sweet guests for dinner and overnight, so I never got on the computer.

So! I'll get right to it, because I don't have much food news as we've had a lot of left overs recently and I've started recycling recipes from the beginning of the detox, so nothing new yet. But I am making a new Black Bean soup tonight, so I'll let you know how that turns out!



In 15 days with only going to the gym 3 times and simply eating right I have lost a total of 6lbs and around 7 combined inches all over my body!! I started as a size 6 in pants and size MEDIUM up top. Now I am a size 4 in pants and a SMALL on top :D that is SO exciting for me!! I wasn't sure I'd be a SMALL ever again, I figured I had become a mom so naturally I needed to be an M now. NOT THE CASE! I look and feel better than I have in 4 years :) Also I've reached my pre-pregnancy weight! But my ideal weight would be 5lbs less...I guess we'll see over the next 15 days what happens!

And for Scott, only going to the gym once so far, he has lost a total of 11lbs and 7 combined inches all over :) He has tightened his belt by 2 buckles.

When a friend asked Scott if he was doing the detox with me, the friend joked "My wife wanted me to detox with her, but I said no, I wear the pants in my family" haha Well Scott wears the pants in our family too, he just doesn't like what size those pants are! So he's joined me on this 30 day journey and he's been nothing but supportive and encouraging! I think he's loving it as much as I am! We are both still feeling great and we are committed to seeing these final 15 days through! If you've ever considered doing a 30 day detox, quit considering and ACT! The time is now to gain control over your weight gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment