Friday, June 24, 2011

One Year Already

There have been many nights, when Liv has already been asleep for several hours, that I go into her room and pick her up...she wakes for a second..then I sit in my glider and lay her against my chest, she falls straight back to sleep and I just hold her...and smell her....and kiss her...and squeeze her...and rock her...and pray over her...I feel her heartbeat against mine...I listen to her deep breaths....and I can't help but smile and thank God over and over for her. I LOVE doing this! and will keep doing this until she wakes and doesn't go back to sleep. These times are the sweetest and most tender moments in all of my life. My hearts bubbles like an over flowing brook for this child. Not I day goes by where I don't think to myself "wow, she is MY kid? I am so blessed!" and lately I have also been thinking to myself "a year already? huh? how is that possible?

Just over a year ago I looked like this:



and in 2.5 hours, exactly a year ago (on the 25th of June) we looked like this:



One of the happiest moments of our life!



Olivia Marie, we could not be more proud or more in love with you. You have brought such deep joy to our lives. Your cheeky personality makes us laugh all.the.time. Your smiles melt our hearts over and over. And your snuggles bless our souls more than you could ever know.

We cry out to God for your salvation. We pray you come to know Christ at a young age. May there never come a day you doubt how much your heavenly Father and we, your earthly parents love you!

You. Are. Adored.



You. Are. Cherished.





and by gracious....YOU....ARE...LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!











(I can't even begin to put up all of the photos I have with Liv and someone else holding and loving on her!)

So my sweet little bug...I can't believe I am writing this...but here goes nothing:

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!!!



Here's to so MANY MANY more!

Love, your Mommy/Mummy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment